Feb 21, 2011

All's Quiet on the Blogging Front

So, yeah....welcome back to my blog....where I don't post anything.

(Crickets.)

...All two of you readers.

I have sooo missed camping out at the computer and writing, writing, writing.

But really, what good is a mothering blog written by a mom who is busy blogging all the time?

I've been too busy mothering. With no apologies. I'll be back to write when I can. And I promise, if I keep things that way, whatever I do get around to writing, it'll be better than ever.

Tastefully seasoned with lots of hours of mothering.

4 comments:

  1. Be encouraged! Even if you do have only 2 or 3 readers (I doubt that), I'm sure they are extremely blessed by your words of truth and encouragement, as I am. My husband and I both listened to Francis Chan's message on prayer and it blessed our socks off. Thank you for posting that. By the way, I'm reading an excellent book by Elyse Fitzpatrick called "Because He Loves Me". It presents and then responds to the question: In your quest for godliness, have you left Jesus behind? Excellent book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie,
    I just popped over here from Passionate Homemaking. I wanted to say bravo on your last post over there & all the excellent discussion it has sparked. I am sending some ladies over there to check it out. I have been praying about how to open good dialogue
    on the issue. So many woman need to have someone to talk to, but no one wants to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin,

    Thanks for going our of your way to say so. I know what you mean, it's a hard topic to break through. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have more than two readers, cause I make 3...(although I admit that I skim some of the blogs if there related to raising children since i don't plan to do that anytime soon.) But I do read some of them.
    --Charlotte

    ReplyDelete