Nov 5, 2010
6 Things I Learned about Photos Today
1. Smile and laugh more. In pictures too. I look much better with a real smile!
2. Always use powder before being in a picture. I do not look much better when my face acts as a reflective light source.
3. Smile and laugh a lot more with my kids. When taking pictures and when not taking pictures.
4. Reflector-face photos look worse when you convert them to black and white...unless you are going for the angel-of-light look.
5. For brighter indoor photos with no flash, next time, bump up the ISO to 1600 on my camera settings!
6. Even dark photos with poor contrast and under-powdered noses can capture an amazing moment.