Nov 17, 2010

Cute Holiday Cards From Shutterfly!

I've never sent Christmas cards before, but I think I will this year!

Especially with all the cute ones to pick from at Shutterfly.

For example, click
here to see one in my fave colors, green and brown. How cute with that look with a b/w photo in it!

I also loved
this one..."french vintage." Blue and cream looks so elegant and eye-catching at Christmas time! I may go with this one. Another great card to put a black and white photo in.

They also print adorable
wall calendars. A few years ago we sent one to all the grandpas/grandmas, and they got a honored spot on the fridge, and all the grands loved seeing pics of the kids all year!

Shutterfly’s photos always look great, not to mention a great site to navigate, even if you’re not so great at navigating, like me! :)


I can't wait to see how they turn out!

By the way...Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment