Sep 21, 2011

Well Hello There!




I've resurfaced! I haven't blogged all summer! It has been an interesting middle part of the year! It almost rendered me MIA completely, but now we're getting back to "normal." I think.

We had the infamous summer cold, took several road trips, lost my grandma to cancer, found and then lost a kitty cat, seen a best friend off overseas for a year, and my brain was just plain full of other things. No spare minutes for anything extra!

Needless to say, blogging was pretty low on my list.

But my brain has extra room lately, and it has been begging me for an outlet. I can't say I won't disappear again, but I'm hoping to squeeze in some minutes here and there for writing and thinking. Especially about parenting, applying scripture to training children, exercise, death, homeschooling, and freezer cooking. Not necessarily in that order. I can't decide what to blog about first.

What's been on your mind lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment