Jan 10, 2011

Dedicated to Domestication


One of my college besties, Kelly, has decided to close down her blog, Domestic by Design.

She chronicles her decision here, especially focusing on the pull of the internet/blogging away from home and family life.

What a delicate balance for every woman to find.

I applaud you, Kelly, for being so brave to put your family first, no matter what else you have to lay aside.

Someday, maybe God will allow us to hear from you again. Maybe you’ll tell us all about your whole, happy, God-adoring kids, and how glad you are that you threw yourself into them!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your post on Passionate Homemaking! And I love Kelly. Never met her in person, though I hope to one day! Looking forward to stopping by and reading more as time affords. Blessings to you and yours :) Leah

    ReplyDelete