Sep 8, 2010

Meet the Fam.

Well, since this is all about family...kids, hubbies, more kid stuff, being a mom... You might want a glimpse of mine, so you know who I'm writing about!


I should really tell you though, that photo was taken during a recent trip to Chicago, and I worked my tail off to get everybody in it, smiling! (almost.) It was a miracle! It will probably be on our Christmas card for at least the next 5 years.

On the left is our 4 1/2-year-old daughter. She is the power source of our home. Things grow strangely quiet when she's not here!

In the middle is our 3-year-old son. He is a tender little guy with quite a brain for anything that needs to be put together.

On my lap is our baby. She walks around the house with her blankie kissing her stuffed kitty and rocking baby dolls. Enough said.

Here's another one of my faves, a little more true to reality. Ha!



Check back tomorrow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment